Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tony Shin: A few facts about Apple

Dear Tony Shin,
 
I think it's amazing, and deserves awards for content and design. Really.  I'll send it out, right away. 
Thank you so much for this important, engaging work.  With some help, it should go viral 
Ed


From: Tony Shin [mailto:tony.shin4@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 12:46 PM
To: epearlag@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: quick note

Hi Ed,

Thanks for getting back to me. The graphic highlights a few facts about Apple and their carelessness in Foxconn. The piece lives here and you’re welcome to use it as you’d like: http://www.onlinembaprograms.org/ikill

Let me know what you think, I appreciate all feedback.

Thanks,

Tony Shin

 

From: Tony Shin [mailto:tony.shin4@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2012 11:05 AM
To: epearlag@earthlink.net
Subject: quick note

Hey Ed,

I came across your site while searching for blogs and posts about labor laws and wanted to reach out to see if you were interested in taking a look at an infographic my team built that focuses on Apple and their carelessness in Foxconn.

If you're interested, I'd love to connect. Thanks.

--
Tony Shin
@ohtinytony
Facebook.com/tony.shin40


No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4863 - Release Date: 03/10/12

No comments:

Post a Comment