Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jackie Goldberg: Unsolicited ballot recommendations for March 8, 2011

Hi. If you get this from a list-serve which doesn't carry attachments,
write me and I'll send you text.

I'd like to request something from you. Ten days ago, replacing my
old computer with a new Dell, inexplicably, my up to date address book
simply vanished. Not the list of names, but where the info is stored.
I'm now using one from 2005, with all those who changed their email
addresses or signed up in the past 5 years are now without conection.
I'm slowly retreiving addresses going thru my 'sent' email envelope,
backwards, but have lost near 500 addresses, a third of my total list.
Almost all signups come from someone else on the list mentioning
it to a friend, etc. If that's you or if you thought about doing so, could
you recommend it to friends or send me addresses to which I'd send
3 or 4 articles or essays, as a trial. I'd make that clear.
Thanks,
ed

From: jackie goldberg
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 8:44 AM
Subject: Unsolicited ballot recommendations for March 8, 2011


Hi there, Some of you may NOT be Southern Californians, and to those of you
in that group, my apologies for sending you this information.

For everyone else, here they are. I want to remind everyone to vote in this
smaller election. Less than 15% of the voters will cast a ballot and so
EVERY VOTE COUNTS!

As always, if you do NOT want to receive these recommendations, simply send
a reply email, and you will be removed from the list.

Hope all are well. With warmest regards, Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment